Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
dj dream

Male Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2007-05-26

PostSubject: joke of the day   June 19th 2007, 11:12 am

anybody know any good ones?

my fave at the mo:

what do a bleached blonde and a boeing 747 have in common?
they both have a black box.

while were on the subject of women,heres a dj chat up line guaranteed to work.if you get a gal arrogantly strolling into your dj box looking like she owns the place,say to her."so if your coming into my box,do i get to come in yours"?or,if you get the cheeky one that flicks through your cd case without asking,your retort should be" well,since youve flicked through my flaps can i flick through yours?".

anymore for anymore?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/remadee2008
BeePM
MixMaster
MixMaster

Male Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: joke of the day   June 20th 2007, 9:50 am

Q. Two chavs jump off a cliff, who wins?
>
> A. Society.
>
>
> Q. What does a chav girl use as protection during sex?
>
> A. Bus shelter.
>
>
> Q. What do you call a 30 year old chav girl?
>
> A. Granny.
>
>
> Q. What do you call a chav in a box?
>
> A. Innit.
>
>
> Q. What do you call a chav in a filing cabinet?
>
> A. Sorted.
>
>
> Q. What do you call a chav in a suit
>
> A. "Will the defendant please rise"
>
>
> Q. Why did the chav cross the road?
>
> A. To start a fight with a complete stranger for no reason what so
> ever.
>
>
> Q. What do you call a chav girl in a white tracksuit?
>
> A. The bride.
>
>
> Q. If you're driving and see a chav on a bike why should you try
> not to
> hit him?
>
> A. It might be your bike.
>
>
> Q. What's the first question during a chav
> quiz night?
>
> A. What you looking at.
>
>
> Q. Why are chavs like slinkey's?
> A. They have no real use but it's great to watch one fall down a
> flight
> of stairs
>
>
> Q. Two chavs in a car without any music, who's driving?
>
> A. The policeman!
>
>
> Q. How do you get a hundred chavs in a phonebox?
>
> A. Paint 3 stripes on it.
>
>
> Q. What do you call a hundred chavs at the bottom of the river?
>
> A. A start.
>
>
> Q. Where do you take a chav girl for a decent night out?
>
> A. Up the arse.
>
>
> Q. Why is 3 chavs going over a cliff in a nova a shame?
>
> A. Because a nova has 4 seats.
>
>
> Q. What do you call a chav with 9 gcse's?
>
> A. A liar.
>
>
> Q. What do you say to a chav with a job?
>
> A. Bigmac please.
>
>
> Q. What's the difference between a chav boy and a chav girl?
>
> A. A chav girl has a higher sperm count.

for anyone who doesn't know what a chav is, it stands for "Council house and Violent". The American equivalent I would guess is Trailor park trash Smile

Basketball

Last edited by on June 20th 2007, 10:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
BeePM
MixMaster
MixMaster

PostSubject: Re: joke of the day   June 20th 2007, 9:54 am

SOCIAL SECURITY SEX

Two men were talking. "So, how's your sex life?"

"Oh, nothing special. I'm having Social Security sex."

"Social Security sex?"
"Yeah, you know; I get a little each month, but not enough to live on!"

LOUD SEX

A wife went in to see a therapist and said, "I've got a big problem, doctor. Every time we're in bed and my husband climaxes, he lets out this ear splitting yell."

"My dear," the shrink said, "that's completely natural. I don't see what the problem is."

"The problem is," she complained, "it wakes me up!"

QUIET SEX

Tired of a listless sex life, the man came right out and asked his wife during a recent lovemaking session, "How come you never tell me when you have an orgasm?"

She glanced at him casually and replied, "You're never home!"

CONFOUNDED SEX

A man was in a terrible accident, and his "manhood" was mangled and torn from his body. His doctor assured him that modern medicine could give him back his manhood, but that his insurance wouldn't cover the surgery since it was considered cosmetic. The doctor said the cost would be $3,500 for "small, $6,500 for "medium, $14,000 for "large."

The man was sure he would want a medium or large, but the doctor urged him to talk it over with his wife before he made any decision. The man called his wife on the phone and explained their options. The doctor came back into the room, and found the man looking dejected.

"Well, what have the two of you decided?" asked the doctor.

The man answered, "She'd rather remodel the kitchen."

WEDDING ANNIVERSARY SEX

A husband and his wife had a bitter quarrel on the day of their 40th wedding anniversary.
The husband yells, "When you die, I'm getting you a headstone that reads: 'Here Lies My Wife-Cold As Ever'."

"Yeah," she replies, "when you die, I'm getting you a headstone that reads: "Here Lies My Husband - Stiff At Last.'"

WOMEN'S HUMOROUS SEX

My husband came home with a tube of K-Y jelly and said, "This will make you happy tonight."

He was right. When he went out of the bedroom, I squirted it all over the doorknobs. He couldn't get back in.

ELDERLY SEX

One night an 87 year old woman came home from Bingo to find her 92 year old husband in bed with another woman.
She became violent and ended up pushing him off the balcony of their 20th floor "assisted living apartment" .. Killing him instantly.

Brought before the court on a charge of murder, the judge asked her if she had anything to say in her defense.
She began coolly, "Yes, your honor, I figured that at 92, if he could have sex ... He could fly."

tongue

MixMaster

PostSubject: Re: joke of the day   June 20th 2007, 9:56 am

A man went into a urologist and told him he was having a problem. He was unable to get his thingy erect.

The doctor checked him out then told him that the muscles around the base of his thingy were damaged from a previous viral infection and that there was nothing he could actually do for him. However, he knew of an experimental treatment that might work, if he is willing to take the risk.

The treatment consisted of implanting muscle tissues from an elephant's trunk into his thingy. The man thought about it a while. The thought of going through life without ever experiencing sex again was just too much for him to bear. So, with the assurance that there would be no cruelty to the elephant, the man decided to go for it.

A few weeks after the operation he was given the green light to go and try out his newly renovated equipment. As a result he planned a romantic evening with his girlfriend and took her to one of the nicest restaurants in town.

In the middle of dinner he felt a strong stirring in his loins that
continued to the point of being extremely painful. To release the pressure he unzipped his fly and his thingy sprang out, slid across the top of the table, grabbed a bread roll and then returned to his trousers.

His girlfriend was stunned at first, but then with a sly grin on her face said, "That was incredible! Can you do it again?"

With tears in his eyes he replied,

"I think I can, but I'm not sure if another bread roll will fit up my arse!"

jocolor

Number of posts : 195

PostSubject: Re: joke of the day   June 20th 2007, 11:35 am

Man goes to the doctors after being raped by an elephant.
Dr says funny but your ass is 18" wide and an elephants c**k is only 8" wide ?
Yes replied the man he fingered me first

2 Eggs boiling in a pan 1 female 1 male, she turns to him and says 'look i have a crack !' he replies 'No point telling me i aint hard yet
Back to top Go down
djretro

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: joke of the day   June 21st 2007, 7:22 am

One of the 7 dwarfs gets a taxi into town. As they pull up the dwarf asks "How much mate?" The taxi driver replies 7 quid pal. As the dwarf hands over the cash he maons.."I'm not happy you know" The taxi driver replies "Why which one are you ! "

Sorry one of my kids told me it the other day and I think it needs to be shared lol
Back to top Go down
GReaPer

PostSubject: Re: joke of the day   June 22nd 2007, 11:26 am

Boy asks his granny, "have you seen my pills they were labelled LSD" ? Granny replies, stuff the pills, have you seen the dragons in the kitcken !!!!
Back to top Go down
eSc

Male Number of posts : 54

PostSubject: Re: joke of the day   June 22nd 2007, 7:10 pm

What do you call 100 lesbians marching in formation?

Militia Ethridge.
Back to top Go down
djretro

PostSubject: Re: joke of the day   June 24th 2007, 8:39 am

Sausage & an egg in a frying pan. Egg says to the sausage "Bloody hell it's getting hot in here" Sausage replies "F**k me a talking egg !"
Back to top Go down
GReaPer

PostSubject: Re: joke of the day   June 27th 2007, 3:45 pm

3 Mice in a pub havin a bevvy & discssin who's the hardest.
1st mouse says "iam the hardest i go up to mousetraps rip the cheese out and as the bar comes down, i benchpress it 30 times then throw it across the room
2nd mouse says you puff i get rat poison crush it into powder then snort it
3rd mouse finishes his drink gets up and goes to the door "where are you going" ask the other 2 "home" he replies " to shag the cat"
Back to top Go down
djretro

PostSubject: Re: joke of the day   June 28th 2007, 12:12 pm

Quozimodo goes to a club and cos its dark pulls this bird. He fills her with drinks and takes her home. He makes sure the lights are all off and shags her then falls asleep. A few hours later he wakes up lights on & covered in puke carrots & all. He askes his date "Have you been sick ?" "Yes " replies the woman. "Thank fu*k I thought my hump had bursts !"

Sorry if you've just had your tea.

Oh here's another joke..

After all the floods I dont hear many people slaggin off us 4x4 owners anymore !
Back to top Go down
kaminski

Male Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-05-30

PostSubject: Re: joke of the day   July 1st 2007, 11:32 pm

A man enters a confessional and says to the Irish Priest, Father, it has been one month since my last confession. I've had sex with Fannie Green every week for the last month."

The priest tells the sinner,"You are forgiven. Go out and say three 'Hail Mary's'."

Soon, another man enters the confessional."Father, it has been two months since my last confession. I have had sex with Fannie Green twice a week for the last two months."

This time the priest asks, "Who is this Fannie Green?"
"A new woman in the neighbourhood," the sinner replies.
"Very well," says the priest. "Go and say ten 'Hail Mary's"

The next morning in church, the priest is preparing to deliver his sermon when a gorgeous, tall woman enters the church. All the men's eyes fall upon her as she slowly sashays up the aisle and sits down in front of the Altar. Her dress is green and very short, with matching shiny emerald green shoes. The priest and altar boy gasp as the woman sits down with her legs slightly spread apart, Sharon Stone-style.

The priest turns to the altar boy and whisperingly asks, is that Fannie Green?"
The altar boy replies, ..
"No Father, I think it's just the reflection off her shoes".
Back to top Go down
kaminski

Male Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-05-30

PostSubject: Re: joke of the day   July 2nd 2007, 12:02 am

A Ronnie Barker Classic!!

This was originally shown on BBC TV back in the seventies. Ronnie Barker could say all this without a snigger (though god knows how many takes)
Irony is that they received not one complaint. must have been the speed of delivery was too much for the whining herds. try getting through it without converting the spoonerisms as you read;

This is the story of Rindercella and her sugly isters.

Rindercella and her sugly isters lived in a marge lansion. Rindercella worked very hard frubbing sloors, emptying poss pits, and shivelling shot. At the end of the day, she was knucking fackered.

The sugly isters were right bugly astards. One was called Mary Hinge, and the other was called Betty Swallocks; they were really forrible huckers; they had fetty sweet and fetty swannies. The sugly isters had tickets to go to the ball, but the cotton runts would not let Rindercella go.

Suddenly there was a bucking fang, and her gairy fodmother appeared. Her name was Shairy Hithole and she was a light rucking fesbian. She turned a pumpkin and six mite wice into a hucking cuge farriage with six dandy ronkeys who had buge hollocks and dig bicks

The gairy fodmother told Rindercella to be back by dimnlight otherwise, there would be a cucking falamity.

At the ball, Rindercella was dancing with the prandsome hince when suddenly the clock struck twelve. "Mist all chucking frighty!!!" said Rindercella, and she ran out tripping barse over ollocks, so dropping her slass glipper.

The very next day the prandsome hince knocked on Rindercella's door an the sugly isters let him in. Suddenly, Betty Swallocks lifted her leg and let off a fig bart. "Who's fust jarted??" asked the prandsome hince.
"Blame that fugly ucker over there!!" said Mary Hinge. When the stinking brown cloud had lifted, he tried the slass glipper on both the sugly isters without success and their feet stucking funk.

Betty Swallocks was ducking fisgusted and gave the prandsome hince a knack in the kickers. This was not difficult as he had bucking fuge halls and a hig bard on.

He tried the slass glipper on Rindercella and it fitted pucking erfectly.

Rindercella and the prandsome hince were married. The pransome hince lived his life in lucking fuxury, and Rindercella lived hers with a follen swanny.
Back to top Go down
djretro

PostSubject: Re: joke of the day   July 2nd 2007, 5:31 am

A lesbian goes into her doctors and says "Doctor I've got an itchy vagina". He askes her to strip off and get on the couch. On examination he says to the lesbian "I dont know why you have an itch that's the cleanest vagina I have seen in all my life. How do you keep it so clean ?" She replies "I have a woman in twice a week"
Back to top Go down
GReaPer

PostSubject: Re: joke of the day   July 2nd 2007, 10:45 am

Kylie, Elton and Robbie walking along the street. Kylie trips jamming her head in railings. Robbie pulls her knickers down, fucks her senseless, he turns to Elton and says " your turn"
Elton starts crying "whats wrong" says Robbie," Elton sobs "my head wont fit in the railings !"
Back to top Go down
BeePM
MixMaster
MixMaster

PostSubject: Re: joke of the day   July 4th 2007, 5:33 am

A Little Rabbit is running happily through the woods when he comes across a Giraffe rolling a joint. He runs up the Giraffe and says, "Hey, Giraffe. You shouldn't do that. Think of your health. You should come running in the woods instead!" The Giraffe looks at the Little Rabbit, looks at the spliff, shrugs his shoulders, tosses the joint over his shoulder and runs off through the wood with the Little Rabbit.

After a while the Giraffe and the Rabbit come across an Elephant about to do a line of Coke. The Rabbit says, "Oh, Elephant you really shouldn't do that. You should come running with us in the wood. It is much better for you." The Elephant looks at the Rabbit looks at the line of Charlie, shrugs his shoulders, then runs off through the wood with the Giraffe and the Rabbit.

Shortly they come across a Bear about to shoot up heroin. The Rabbit runs up to him and says, "Hey, Bear, you shouldn't do that, think of your health. You'd be better of running in the woods with us." The Bear looks at the Rabbit, looks at the syringe, spoon and stuff, shrugs his shoulders, kicks the whole lot away and runs off with the Rabbit, the Giraffe and the Elephant.

After a while they come across a Tiger drinking his way through a six pack of beer. The Rabbit runs up to the Tiger and says, "Hey Tiger, you really shouldn't d that." and the Tiger immediately jumps up and starts beating the living crap out of the Rabbit. The Giraffe grabs the Tiger and pulls him off the Rabbit and says, "What the hell are you doing, man?" The Tiger gets one more kick in and says, "Ah, that little fucker really pisses me off; he always makes me run around the bloody woods when he's on Ecstasy!"

Laughing

MixMaster

PostSubject: Re: joke of the day   July 4th 2007, 5:52 am

John invited his mother over for dinner. During the meal his mother couldn't help noticing how beautiful John's roommate was. She had long been suspicious of a relationship between John and his roommate and this only made her more curious. Over the course of the evening, while watching the two interact, she started to wonder if there was more between John and the roommate than met the eye.
Reading his mom's thoughts, John volunteered, "I know what you must be thinking, but I assure you, Julie and I are just roommates."

About a week later, Julie came to John and said, "Ever since your mother came to dinner, I've been unable to find the beautiful gravy ladle. You don't suppose she took it, do you?"

John said, "Well, I doubt it, but I'll write her a letter just to be sure."

So, he sat down and wrote, "Dear Mother, I'm not saying you 'did' take a gravy ladle from my house, and I'm not saying you 'did not' take a gravy ladle. But, the fact remains that one has been missing ever since you were here for dinner."

Several days later, John received a letter from his mother which read: "Dear Son, I'm not saying that you 'do' sleep with Julie, and I'm not saying that you 'do not' sleep with Julie. But, the fact remains that if she was sleeping in her own bed, she would have found the gravy ladle by now.

Love, Mom.

Lesson of the day: Don't lie to your mother.

PostSubject: Re: joke of the day   July 4th 2007, 1:47 pm

Two thick chavs talking one day. "What's up with you mate" one asks. "Its the twats next door init. Their dog keeps barking all day and night. It's doing me tits in brov". "What ya gonna do geez ?" "I'm gonna nick their dog and put in in my garden to see how they like it "
Back to top Go down
Wicked Wizard
MixMaster
MixMaster

Male Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: joke of the day   July 4th 2007, 6:38 pm

The Late Bernard Manning jokes (offensive!)

A bloke is at the supermarket checkout. On the conveyer belt he's got
one sausage, one rasher of bacon, one bread roll, one egg, one tomato
etc. The bird on the checkout looks at him and says: "Ooh, you must be
a single man." Bloke thinks he's in and says: "Why, how can you tell?"
"Because you're an ugly cunt.

Bloke goes into a bar and shouts "You lot over there are a bunch of bastards! And you you lot over there are a bunch of cunts!"

A massive bloke gets up and says "Hey mate I aint a fuckin bastard!"

So the fella says "Well get over there with the cunts then!"

Bloke goes into a shoe shop and buys a pair of tortoise-skin shoes.

Took him half hour to get out of the shop!

A bloke goes home to the wife. "Right pack yer bags," he says, "I've
won the Lotto!" She says: "Why, where are we going?" He says: "Just
pack em and fuck off"

Irish bloke goes for a job, boss says "Whats yer name?"

He says "Paddy Mulligan!", the boss says "How do you spell that?"

Paddy says "Stick the job up yer arse!"

Refering to Asians

'They actually think they are English because they are born here. Does
that mean if a dog is born in a stable its a fuckin horse?'

Bloke goes the the opticians, optician says "You seriously gotta stop wanking!"

Bloke says "Why will I go blind?"

Optician says "No but you're upsetting everyone in the waiting room!"

Quasimodo returned home after a hard days bell-ringing at Notre Damm.
On arriving indoors he noticed the wok was on the kitchen table."Oh
fuck, are we having Chinese for dinner?" Quasi asked his wife. "No",she
replied, "I'm going to iron your shirt you ugly cunt!"

man walks into a bar with a crocodile under his arm, "Do you serve
Irish in here, he asks. Yes replied the barman. Good a pint of bitter
for me and a Mick for the crocodile!

Theres two fellas running down the road "help! help! a lions escaped"

A passerby said "which way did it go?"

One of the fellas says " do you think we're chasing it you stupid cunt??"

Little pakistani bloke goes to heaven & knocks on the pearly gates

St Peter answers & calls out "Name?

"Mohammed"

St Peter shouts out "Anyone up here call a cab?"

The Holocaust was terrible. My dad died at Auscwhitz.

he fell of the watchtower and broke his fucking neck.

A doctor doing his rounds in a Mental Insitution. He goes into the 1st
room and there's a patient going, "Brum, brum, brum, vroooom".

Doctor "What you doing?"

Patient "Driving my ferrari!"

Doctor "You've got no car!"

The patient in the next bed say's,

"You shouldn't have fookin' told him that, I get 10.00 a week for washing that car!"

The doctor walks into the 2nd room and sees a patient saluting with one hand and his other hand accross his chest.

Doctor "Who are you supposed to be?"

Patient "Supposed to be you cunt, I'm Napoleon!"

Doctor "Who told you that?"

Patient "God!"

The patient in the next bed says,

"I never said any such fuckin thing!".

Doctor goes into the 3rd room and sees a patient going "BRUM...BRUM....BRUUUUM"

Doctor "What are you doing?"

Patient "I'm driving my truck. I'm a long distance lorry driver!"

Doctor looks at the patient in the next bed with his pants down, his dick in the air and gyrating his hips.

Doctor "What are you doing?"

Patient 2 "I'm fucking his wife while he's away!"

a boy says to his mum

i've got the biggest cock in the nursery,is it because i'm black?

"no" she replies,"its because your 25 and a fooking retard"

Manning has always been accused of being racist, sexist and every other
none politically correct "ist" there is yet his biographer maintains he
was simply "old fashioned"

if you've read the jokes then draw your own conclusions.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/w1cked_w1zard
BeePM
MixMaster
MixMaster

PostSubject: Re: joke of the day   July 5th 2007, 4:29 am

A guy is browsing in a pet shop and sees a parrot sitting on a little perch. It doesn't have any feet or legs. The guy says aloud, "Jeesh, I wonder what happened to this parrot?"

The parrot says, "I was born this way. I'm a defective parrot."

"Holy crap," the guy replies. "You actually understood and answered me!"

"I got every word," says the parrot. "I happen to be a highly intelligent thoroughly educated bird."

"Oh yeah?" the guy asks, "Then answer this -- how do you hang onto your perch without any feet?"

"Well," the parrot says, "this is very embarrassing but since you asked, I wrap my weenie around this wooden bar like a little hook. You can't see it because of my feathers."

"Wow," says the guy. "You really can understand and speak English can't you?"

"Actually, I speak both Spanish and English, and I can converse with reasonable competence on almost any topic: politics, religion, sports, physics, philosophy. I'm especially good at ornithology. You really ought to buy me I'd be a great companion."

The guy looks at the $200.00 price tag. "Sorry, but I just can't afford that."

"Pssssssst," says the parrot, "I'm defective, so the truth is, nobody wants me cause I don't have any feet. You can probably get me for $20; just make the guy an offer!"

The guy offers $20 and walks out with the parrot.

Weeks go by. The parrot is sensational. He has a great sense of humour, he's interesting, he's a great pal, he understands everything, he sympathizes, and he's insightful. The guy is delighted.

One day the guy comes home from work and the parrot goes, "Psssssssssssst," and motions him over with one wing. "I don't know if I should tell you this or not, but it's about your wife and the postman."

"What are you talking about?" asks the guy.

"When the postman delivered the mail today, your wife greeted him at the door in a sheer black nightie."

"WHAT???" the guy asks incredulously. "THEN what happened?"

"Well, then the postman came into the house and lifted up her nightie and began petting her all over," reported the parrot.

"NO!" he exclaims. "And she let him?"

"Yes. Then he continued taking off the nightie, got down on his knees and began to kiss her all over...."

Then the frantic guy demands, "THEN WHAT HAPPENED?"

"Damned if I know. I got a hard-on and fell off my perch!"

PostSubject: Re: joke of the day   July 5th 2007, 5:06 am

Thumbelina, Tom Thumb and Quozimodo all sat on a wall arguing who's the best.
"I'm the smallest woman ever" shouts Thumbelina.
"I'm the smallest man ever" screams Tom Thumb.
"I'm the ugliest man ever" Quozimodo replies.

So the trio agree to go and visit the great all knowing wizzard to see if their claims are true. They walk for 5 days across all terrains to get to the wizzards domain.

Thumbelina goes in first. 5 minutes later she comes out smiling from ear to ear and sings "Told you told you I AM the smallest woman ever"

Next is Tom Thumb to ask the wizzard so in he goes. 5 minutes later out he skips "Told you told you I AM the smallest man ever"

So in walks Quozimodo to ask the wizard. 5 minutes later he walks out looking very dissapointed. "Whats up Quozimodo" askes Tomb Thumb and Thubelina?"

Quozimodo shouts back.....

"Who the fu*k is Dj Dream ?"

Ha Ha sorry Craig love you realy. I love you

Last edited by on July 5th 2007, 7:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dj dream

Male Number of posts : 185

PostSubject: Re: joke of the day   July 5th 2007, 7:00 am

A dyslexic man walks into a bra....
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/remadee2008
djretro

PostSubject: Re: joke of the day   July 5th 2007, 7:04 am

Same guy spent 50 in a warehouse.
Back to top Go down
djretro

PostSubject: Re: joke of the day   July 5th 2007, 7:19 am

This bloke walkes into a pub and says "Anyone any good at dominos ?" This guy pipes up "I am" "Wanna play for cash?" the bloke askes "Aye go on then" Well to cut a long story short the bloke thrashes everyone in the pub and walkes out with 500. He does the same every week for 3 months which as you can imagine is pissing everyone off.

Then one day he walkes back into the pub again "Hi everyone do you wanna just give me your money now then?"
This rather muscular guy stands up and says "I'll play you but for real cash this time but I'm warning you I've won every domino competition I've ever entered" The bloke justs laughs and says "come on then". The big guy puts 5k on the table and shouts "Put ya money where your mouth is. It's first to 5 games" The bloke justs casually strolls over to the table and chucks another 5k on the table. Everyone surrounds the two players. Within minutes the big guy is thrashed 5 games to nothing. As he collects his winnings the big guy grabs him and bends him over the table. He pulls down his pants and shoves the box of dominos up the bloke's arse. The guy screams and runs out of the pub in agony. He looks over the road and he can see a doctors surgery. He runs over the road through the door straight across the waiting room and bursts into the doctors room.

The doctor stands up and shouts....

"Don't you ever knock ?"

Sorry haha
Back to top Go down
BeePM
MixMaster
MixMaster

PostSubject: Re: joke of the day   August 21st 2007, 11:15 am

A koala is sitting up a gum tree smoking a joint

when a little lizard walks past ,

looks up and says "Hey Koala ! what are you doing?"
The koala says: "Smoking a joint, come up and have some."
So the little lizard climbs up and sits next to the koala and they have a few joints.
After a while the little lizard says his mouth is 'dry' and is going to get a drink from the river.

But the little lizard is so stoned that he leans too far over and falls into the river.

A crocodile sees this and swims over to the little lizard and helps him to the side, then asks the little lizard:

"What's the matter with you?"

The little lizard explains to the crocodile that he was sitting smoking a joint with the koala in the tree, got too stoned and then fell into the river while taking a drink.

The crocodile says he has to check this out and walks into the rain forest,

finds the tree where the koala is sitting finishing a joint, and he looks up and says "Hey you!"

So the koala looks down at him and says:

"Fuuuu - k dude.......how much water did you drink?!!"

Laughing

PostSubject: Re: joke of the day   

Back to top Go down

joke of the day
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next