Thoughts on Numark iDJ

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sweetbeats

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-10-25

PostSubject: Thoughts on Numark iDJ   November 12th 2009, 1:40 pm

Hi everyone,

I've got my nephew hooked on learning the ropes on mixing tunes. I was looking at the Numark iDJ console, and was wondering if someone on the board has used this deck or knows something about its performance? I'm aiming for my nephew to learn how to beat match and also become aware of keys in music. Once he has that down, then I can let him loose on REAL vinyl on my 1200s.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
djmrjack

Male Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Numark iDJ   November 16th 2009, 7:51 pm

I have tried it and it feels cheap and looks to much like a toy. I wasn't impressed with it at all. If you want a good DAW controller to learn how to DJ and to get much more advanced after that I would recommend a Torq Xponent. I have one and love it. The only thing is you have to use a desktop or laptop with it windows or mac will work. Mine is actually for sale if you would like to buy it. I am upgrading to CDJ 400's. The xponent will help beat match and mix plus you get the feel of real Vinyl with the platters. Here is a link to the M Audio website for it to check it out. I highly recommend the controller. Let me know if you would like to buy it and I will send you my contact info. Enjoy. http://www.m-audio.com/products/en_us/TorqXponent.html
Back to top Go down

Thoughts on Numark iDJ
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1